WWW Wednesdays (#5)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






MY ANSWERS:
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
I just started Divergent by Veronica Roth last night and she's already got me VERY intrigued! I'm looking forward to finding more out, but as I'm in the early pages, I can't really say anything much more than this was a good hook. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
Last night I finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and oh my God, is that one awesome book! I wish I could have come up with something like that! Seriously, if you haven't read this book, go get it. NOW. Like, seriously, leave my site and jump on Amazon this minute!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?
I recently spoke with another indie author like myself, and I'm excited to read her book, the Mayfair Moon, by J.A. Redmerski!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So there you have it, folks! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of The Mayfair Moon. And of course, I'm looking forward to reading Bridger. :-) It's on my soon-to-read list!

    ReplyDelete