WWW Wednesdays (#4)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






MY ANSWERS:
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
Right now I'm reading Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. It is SO good! I'm really enjoying it. I haven't had as much time to read lately as I've wanted, but I'm hoping to get that back on track and finish this one up soon. It's SO good. Seriously. Go get it now!







WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
I recently finished Jessie Harrell's Destined. It was so much fun!! It's one of the fastest, fun reads I've had this year. It's just one of those books you devour. I have a giveaway going on now to win a copy, and I'm hoping to get Jessie on here for an interview in the near future, so stay tuned!







WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?
I'm really not sure on this one, but I keep wanting to read Die for Me by Amy Plum. Maybe I'll finally get that one read after Daughter of Smoke & Bone! :) 







 

So there you have it, folks! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. I am currently reading The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan.

    I just finished reading The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

    Next I plan on reading Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Flanagan's, but both the Maze Runner and Unearthly are books I want to read! How was Maze Runner?

      Delete
  2. Die for Me is pretty good, especially the ending. I loved it. Oh, and btw, I've awarded you the One Lovely Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://thegothicballerina.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-happens-when-you-get-blog-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone too. I love it. it is so unique and amazing. I love how it shows class struggles. and then there is the amazingly unique character names. I hope you check out my blog at
    unforgetablebooks.blogspot.com

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete