WWW Wednesdays (#2)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
 
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWERS:
What are you currently reading?
 
I'm currently buried in City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I know, I'm doing this backwards, that The Mortal Instruments was out before The Infernal Devices, BUT! The Infernal Devices ARE the prequels to The Mortal Instruments, so that's what I'm claiming my thought process was. :) I'm enjoying it, but I feel like I enjoyed The Infernal Devices series better. Maybe I just need more time in this world. I am anxious to get to know Jace better, that's for sure!




What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, then jumped right into City of Bones. My favorite of Clare's has been Clockwork Angel, though. I really liked Jem in this one, but I felt like there was too much of a triangle. I won't say more than that, but you guys read it and decide for yourselves!






What do you think you'll read next?

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare if I like City of Bones! Wow, I'm kind of on a Clare kick, aren't I? I'm just glad most of the books are out and I jumped on this bandwagon late, lol. :)








So there you have it, folks! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
:D
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I have awarded you the "Versatile Blogger Award" Click here for the details: http://www.lucyswing.com/2012/01/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete