WWW Wednesdays (#1)

 
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I have to say, her writing is AMAZING! It is simply some of the best visual writing I've seen. There are definitely no "showing" aspects in her writing, and it's a very fresh breath of air to truly see how it's done. Kudos to you, Ms. Clare!

Besides the writing, though, Clare weaves a very interesting story, and I'm really having fun with it. I'm about 60% through, and if my son is good today, I'm hoping to finish it up. :)

 
What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer last. OHMIGOSH. If you haven't read this book, go get it now! I absolutely loved it. Meyer is a phenomenal debut author, and I can't wait to get my hands on more of her books. Keep writing, Ms. Meyer!!

Seriously, it was a lot of fun to read this twist on the Cinderella story. Lots of fun and a quick read.
What do you think you'll read next?

I started Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, but put it down to start Clockwork Angel. I'll probably go back to it once I'm finished with Clockwork Angel, unless I can't stand it and start Clockwork Prince!! :)







PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :D 

4 comments:

  1. I also really liked Cinder. It was so different :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Hades by Alexandra Adornetto and doing an book challenge of the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, first one is My Soul to Take.
    I just finished reading Revelation(De La Vegas book 2) by Lauren Dane and it was completely different from my average reading. And I finsihed Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Clockwork Angel is really good I will have to check it out. I also really want to read Cinder...here is my www http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get my hands on Cinder - everyone is raving about it!

    Here's my WWW post: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete