Teaser Tuesday (#2): Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just click the following link to see the rules. Without further ado, here are my teasers for the week: 

  •  "Sophie's words came out in a rush. 'He isn't someone you should care for, Miss Tessa. Not like that. He isn't to be trusted, or relied on. He--he isn't what you think he is.'"
  • "'It's alright to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as they're worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it.'"
--Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I love you teaser!! I actually remember the second one perfectly! I loved it the first time I've read the book! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete